Co-Founder And Associate Broker
Drawn to Atlanta more than 25 years ago, Zana, found the majestic rolling hills of the city and its dense tree coverage reminiscent of her home state of upstate New York. Zana's passion for the city was born out of more than its beautiful skylines, southern hospitality and stunning vistas. It came from her understanding that Atlanta's style and charm are uniquely expressed in each of its neighborhoods through architecture, art, culture and commerce. Her love for Atlanta paired with a desire for service led her into her lifelong passion of helping individuals with their real estate needs across the metro area. Specializing in residential listings, Zana sells and negotiates home sales and purchases in the Atlanta metro. Constantly striving to provide an experience a notch above the rest, her business model revolves around putting her clients first, ensuring they have the smoothest real estate experience of their lives. "I thrive on working with people in challenging situations and helping them to achieve their best possible transaction price," she says. "My clients know that they can count on me to do my best for themthroughout the transaction."She also provides relevant information regarding schools, local insight, understanding of communities and areas, new construction and market statistics in the buying process. Zana began her real estate career in 1998. Running her own company is invigorating and very rewarding. She has leveraged past entrepreneurial successes by becoming a multimillion dollar producer every year since beginning of her real estate career. For nearly two decades, she has played an integral role in the development of the luxury home market in Atlanta and within multiple brokerages. As an Accredited Relocation Specialist, Zana is an expert at easing the transition to the Metro Atlanta area. More than 30 Fortune 500 companies entrust their corporate relocations to Zana's award-winning Dillard & Company Realty Group. Dillard & Company Realty Group's professional team members possess more than 40 years of experience working in the Atlanta market. Their true team approach provides synergistic management of their client's needs through excellent communication, attention to detail and collaboration. In addition to providing five-star service to her clients, Zana is passionate about a few other things in her life including animals, most especially her adorable black Labrador retriever, Zeus. As residents of Sandy Springs, Zanaand Zeus are adamant hikers and among the most knowledgeable Atlantans to ask about local hiking trails. Zana's passions also extend to gourmet cooking, cycling, and travel. She has accumulated numerous prestigious accreditations, including multiple recognitions for her work in the luxury home market.
- Licensed Broker Associate
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- Million Dollar Guild
- GRI and a Senior Marketing Specialist,
- Previous president of an Atlanta luxury homes division
- Founding member of the international luxury division at her previous brokerage.
- Member of the Georgia Association of REALTORS®, the Atlanta REALTORS® Association and a Life Member of the Atlanta REALTORS® Top Producers
- Sandy Springs Chamber of Commerce member
- Founder of the Sandy Springs Mix + Mingle Networking Group promoting local Sandy Springs Businesses.
- #1 Team in Office, #3 in Georgia, #8 in Southeast at Previous Brokerage
- Top 1% of 76,000 agents at Previous Brokerage
- Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist
- Associate Broker
- Phoenix Award Winner
- Million Dollar Guild
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Million Dollar Club Member since 1998
- International Real Estate Specialist
- GRI – Georgia Real Estate Institute Certified
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- GAR – Georgia Association of Realtors
- ABR – Atlanta Board of Realtors
- An Accredited Relocation Specialist and Certified Luxury Home Specialist, Zana is an expert at easing the transition to the Atlanta Metro area. More than 30 Fortune 500 companies entrust their corporate relocations to the award-winning Dillard & Company Realty Group.
- At their core, real estate transactions are about helping manage a client’s desires and their finances. When so much is at stake in such an intricate and significant negotiation, Zana is a representative worthy of her client’s confidence. Her negotiating style and protectiveness of her client’s assets and interests has garnered her esteem with both colleagues and clients. These are key attributes that Zana brings to any transaction.
- Zana is respected for strategic market insight, dedication and professionalism. Living in Atlanta has allowed Zana to develop detailed knowledge of the cities neighborhoods and of the larger region. Her client-focused commitment, aesthetic awareness and high energy will be apparent when Zana manages the sale or purchase of your home.
- Literate Nation Atlanta
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation, Crystal Ball Committee
- Habitat for Humanity, Atlanta Food Drive
- Toys for Tots
- Egleston Festival of Trees
- Hands on Atlanta
- Salvation Army
- Leukemia Foundation
- Heart-to-Heart Fall Fundraiser
- Home-Stretch Road Race and Fall Festival