“My extensive knowledge of the Atlanta market, both personal and professional, is an indispensable advantage for our clients,” Zana says.
A proficient and tenacious negotiator, Zana loves the challenge of putting willing buyers and sellers together.
“I thrive on working with people in challenging situations and helping them to achieve their best possible transaction price,” she says. “My clients know that they can count on me to do my best for them, throughout the transaction.”
Dillard & Company Realty Group’s professional team members possess more than 20+ years of experience working in the Atlanta market. Their true team approach provides synergistic management of their client’s needs through excellent communication, attention to detail and collaboration.
In addition to providing five-star service for her clients, Zana is passionate about a few other things in her life including animals, most especially her adorable black Labrador retriever, Zeus. Residents of Sandy Springs, Zana, along with her late husband Hinton, and Zeus are adamant hikers and are among the most knowledgeable Atlantans to ask about local hiking trails. Zana’s passions also extend to gourmet cooking, cycling and travel.
- #1 Team in Office, #3 in Georgia, #8 in Southeast at Previous Brokerage
- Selling over 100 Homes Per Year
- Average Days on Market: 41 vs. 100+ days for most agents.
- Sales to List Price: 98.1%
- Top 1% of 76,000 agents at Previous Brokerage
- Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist
- Associate Broker
- Phoenix Award Winner
- Million Dollar Guild
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Million Dollar Club Member since 1998
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- International Real Estate Specialist
- GRI – Georgia Real Estate Institute Certified
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- GAR – Georgia Association of Realtors
- ABR – Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Zana Dillard has personally closed more than $230 million in residential sales since 1998.
- An Accredited Relocation Specialist and Certified Luxury Home Specialist, Zana is an expert at easing the transition to the Atlanta Metro area. More than 30 Fortune 500 companies entrust their corporate relocations to the award-winning Dillard & Company Realty Group.
- At their core, real estate transactions are about helping manage a client’s desires and their finances. When so much is at stake in such an intricate and significant negotiation, Zana is a representative worthy of her client’s confidence. Her negotiating style and protectiveness of her client’s assets and interests has garnered her esteem with both colleagues and clients. These are key attributes that Zana brings to any transaction.
- Zana is respected for strategic market insight, dedication and professionalism. Living in Atlanta for more than 20 years has allowed Zana to develop detailed knowledge of the cities neighborhoods and of the larger region. Her client-focused commitment, aesthetic awareness and high energy will be apparent when Zana manages the sale or purchase of your home.
- Literate Nation Atlanta
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation, Crystal Ball Committee
- Habitat for Humanity, Atlanta Food Drive
- Toys for Tots
- Egleston Festival of Trees
- Hands on Atlanta
- Salvation Army
- Leukemia Foundation
- Heart-to-Heart Fall Fundraiser
- Home-Stretch Road Race and Fall Festival